An open letter to business owners looking to really move the needle!
2023 is the year you finally scale things up. Have you considered having your own iTunes show?
Hi, I'm Ash and I have helped other business owners just like you to launch and grow their own podcast.
I also have a successful podcast featuring some of the world's leading online entrepreneurs like Seth Godin, Neil Patel (founder of Kissmetrics), Rand Fishkin (Wizard of Moz), Brian Tracy (author of over 70 books), Guy Kawasaki (who worked with Steve Jobs as chief evangelist of Apple) and lots more!
You can check out my Podcast here.
I can dramatically simplify your podcast launch process with my "Done With You" Podcast Package
- Name Your Podcast
- Get a show intro and outro bumper for a professional sound
- Source a show artwork design from talented designers
- Get your website working so that your podcasts appear there too
- Hook up an email newsletter collection opt-in
- Create a show outline so you have a quality show
- Invite a guest to your show (and help you every step of the way)
- Record your first episodes
- Edit your first three episodes
- Upload your media to the cloud
- Submit your podcast to iTunes and Stitcher
- Design a simple checklist workflow system so that you can create shows forever
- Publish the first three episodes to get you up and running guaranteed!
You're guaranteed to have three epsiodes of your NEW podcast published in the iTunes marketplace. Your website can carry an 'as seen in iTunes' tag showing your customers you are the real deal. Finally YOU can be a published podcaster with your own show!
Book a Free 20-Minute Podcast Audit NowP.S - I only work with a few clients each month so be sure to click on the button that says "Apply Now" while spots are still available!
- Podcast strategy and overview
- iTunes research
- Name the podcast
- Create quality show outline
- Podcast objectives
- Create audio bumper intro and outro for podcast
- Including music for professional sound
- Integrate podcast with your WordPress site
- Walkthrough of creating first podcast episode including voice training
- Interview techniques
- Podcast techniques
- Walkthrough of templates to invite guests
- Podcast editing and publishing to Itunes via site
- Walkthrough of creating second podcast episode
- Walkthrough of creating third episode
- Q&A submit podcast to iTunes and stitcher
- Celebrate new podcast
- Review and Refine
After a corporate career in finance and strategy, that spanned 15 years in large multinational corporations, Ash founded Productive Insights in 2013.
Productive Insights helps businesses turn podcast listeners into loyal customers by leveraging the power of the podcasting. He holds a CPA (Society of CPAs Australia) and an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management.
Ash's highly successful “Productive Insights Podcast” features some of the world’s leading online entrepreneurs. You can access it on iTunes via this link https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/productive-insights-podcast/id966823466?mt=2