Have you ever felt overwhelmed with a never-ending to-do list.
I have. And it's super-frustrating.
In the Productive Insights community, we're constantly experimenting with various productivity strategies.
This one I'm about to share with you has been (and continues to be) a game-changer.
Ever heard of the Pomodoro Technique? It was created by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s.
It's a time management trick where you work for 25 minutes and then take a 5-minute break. After four of these cycles, you get a longer break of 15 to 30 minutes.
They call each 25-minute work session a "pomodoro," which is Italian for tomato (plural: pomodori).
The Pomodoro Technique is all about making time work for you, not against you.
Here's why the Pomodoro technique is a total game-changer:
- Helps you beat procrastination: It takes those giant tasks and chops them into bite-sized, 25-minute pieces.
- Boosts your efficiency: Picture this - focus intensely for just 25 minutes, and you'll be amazed at how much you get done.
- No more multitasking mayhem: It nudges you to tackle ONE thing at a time, say goodbye to that mental juggling chaos.
- Gets you in the flow: Dive into deep work for 25 minutes, and then kick back for a short break. It's like a little productivity dance.
- Helps you build massive momentum: Over time, Pomodoro becomes your trusty sidekick, helping you build massive momentum — especially when you do it in group working sessions like in our Productive Sprints.
Here's a little trick to make Pomodoro even more effective. After each Pomodoro sprint, rate your focus on a scale of 1 to 10.
It's a small change that brings awareness to your work patterns and keeps you on track.
Ready to try it out?
To make things super easy, grab our Pomodoro Template and give it a go.
Print it out and see how it works for you.
By the way, if you're curious, you can join Ash Roy and our Productive Insights community in live Pomodoro sessions.
Visit our membership pricing page to learn more.
If you don't want to miss any of our future insights on productivity and business growth, subscribe to our Newsletters for updates.
Have a great weekend!
Want to learn more from me? Check out my membership!
Join for as little as $49
Some of the courses and content in the membership!
- Sustainable Business Success System — 9-steps to business growth.
- Premium Productivity Course
- Expert interviews (including early access interviews)
- Masterclass Presentations On Business Growth Strategies
- LinkedIn Growth Strategies