Ash Roy has spent over 15 years working in the corporate world as a financial and strategic analyst and advisor to large multinational banks and telecommunications companies. He suffered through a CPA in 1997 and completed it despite not liking it at all because he believed it was a valuable skill to have. He sacrificed his personality in the process. In 2004 he finished his MBA (Masters In Business Administration) from the Australian Graduate School of Management and loved it! He scored a distinction (average) and got his personality back too!
Blog Post by Ash Roy
Ash Roy Dec 24, 2022 9:12:19 PM 12 min read
221. Business lessons learned in 2022 (Action steps for 2023)
I've been in business for about 30 years now, the last 10 of which have been working as ...
Ash Roy Dec 21, 2022 10:20:27 PM 30 min read
220. Get Back on Track: 7 Strategies That Actually Work
Have you spent several days, weeks, or months painstakingly building a habit (maybe ...
Ash Roy Dec 5, 2022 11:29:31 AM 24 min read
219. Brian tracy — 12 steps to goal setting
In his book Goals, Brian Tracy shares his 12 steps to goal setting (and achievement)
Ash Roy Mar 25, 2022 5:25:31 PM 48 min read
218. Building connections on LinkedIn for consultants and coaches Part 2
Ash Roy Feb 28, 2022 11:45:20 PM 34 min read
217. Building meaningful connections on Linkedin for consultants and coaches
Ash Roy Jan 1, 2022 9:36:11 PM 3 min read
216. Smart Goals For Business
What are SMART goals and why are they important to business growth? The term SMART goals ...