Is Your Website Mobile Responsive? James Reynolds And I discuss Mobilegeddon And What That Means For Your Google Rankings
James Reynold from veravo.com and the recent owner of seopartner.com has started his career with a very humble beginning as an employee in a startup Photography business. He took it from a three-person outfit to a 50-person outfit with a multi-million dollar in annual turnover. His passion is for marketing. He started an online marketing agency which covered websites, social media, etc. But it’s now evolved into a more purely traffic agency which is the stuff that he loves, and he has over 50 clients under management. He spoke alongside some very notable speakers like Michael Gerber who wrote the E-Myth, Larry Winget, Chris Brogan, Scott Stratten and in fact, he was recently in a successful Guinness Book World Record attempt and the longest ever online seminar. I recently had the honor of sharing the stage with him at SuperFastBusiness Live, and in 2014 he was named the chairman of the Middle East first and only search engine in marketing conference.
- Click here to download the podcast shownotes
Related Podcast Episodes
- 015. Google Adwords Success Secrets Revealed! With Mike Rhodes
- 013. James Reynolds How To Create A Highly Successful Services Business
- 038. Rand Fishkin – How To Create Great SEO Friendly Content Plus Key Trends In Search
- 041. Mobilegeddon Is Here! Is Your Site Mobile Responsive? – with Eric Enge
- 057. Verve Search CEO Lisa Myers on Creative Content, Mindset And Her Favorite Star Wars Quote
- 075. Joe Pulizzi — Founder of Content Marketing Institute — Does Your Content Fit Into Your Buyer’s Journey?
- 082. How To Use Google Display Network Or GDN To Maximise Your Advertising ROI With Mike Rhodes