The 5 Keys To Businesses Growth with Mike Reid — Director of Dent Global / Key Person of Influence (KPI)
Mike Reid is the global director of Dent at Key Person of Influence (KPI) (also known as Dent Global) which is a training and advisory company. KPI helps businesses founders of six and seven figure businesses that specialize in services. By the age of 25 he was co-director of Dent Australia’s Subsidiary and by 27 he’d joined the global board of directors.
He’s consistently run highly successful large-scale promotional campaigns generating tens of millions of dollars of new business contributing to Dent placing 63rd on the BRW.’s fast start his list in 2014.
He’s now helping lead the next wave of Dent’s Global Expansion. And is known for his ability to enter uncharted territory and being able to make it rain.
- 116. Brian Clark — Founder of Copyblogger — On How To Create Content That Converts, Empathy Maps, How To Use Content To Build An Eight Figure Business and Lots More!
- 122. Shark Tank Judge — John McGrath — On How To Cultivate A Success Mindset And Build An Enduring Brand
- 127. Dr. James Carlopio Shares His Insights Around The Art of Better Decision Making & ‘Automated Expertise’
Key Points and Insights
- 2:53 – The 5 key skills that Key Person of Influence (Dent Global) teaches their clients to turbo charge their business growth
- 4:17 – How to pitch your business and your brand successfully
- 9:17 – How to build authority in your market
- 9:54 – Publishing content and how it helps to build your brand
- 10:38 – The importance of smart decision making
- 15:45 – How to build a successful brand
- 16:40 – The importance of leveraging networks
- 21:22 – What it takes to be successful online
- 27:27 – How to use partnerships to grow your business
- 30:05 – Google’s zero moments of truth
- 34:45 – Productivity hacks for entrepreneurs
- 46:11 – Key Insights and Action Steps